Well hello! Today I baked some Cheesy Garlic Dinner Rolls, recipe from Laurainthekitchen.com. I'm kinda lazy here and also that this isn't perfect, I am just gonna link you to her website and video for more detailed recipe and procedures.
Laura Vitale inspired me to take on the challenge of making my own bread. And this was the third time I tried on making one. First time was the Wholemeal Bread, and second was normal Dinner Rolls. Well, all came out edible, taste wise and texture wise, but every time I did it, it does not produce the dough texture I seen in her videos. I'm not sure was it because I did not knead enough (I used my hands by the way), or I should change to using weight measurements instead of cups (the amount of flour). Either way, I'm definitely taking up the challenge to perfect it... when I feel like eating them again! But the taste was delicious, don't get me wrong!

Also, my dinner rolls are ugly (sobs). I do need to skill up myself! After all, breads are one of our (my family) common breakfast, and if I could make perfect ones for them, I wouldn't want them to get store bought that you have no idea what ingredients was in it. Okay, enough of my craps, here's the link and video to Laura's website and her cooking channel! You have to subscribe her if you love simple and awesome food!
Cheesy Garlic Dinner Rolls
❤ Janette
0 comments:
Post a Comment